Thursday, May 19, 2011

CSIS Screws Up. Again.

I am insulted that CSIS would willfully harm a national hero like Mubin Shaikh, the former CSIS and RCMP mole who prevented the Toronto 19 from bombing Parliament Hill.

CSIS adds its own mole to terror list

WikiLeaks has revealed that the Canadian Security Intelligence Service is still passing on to Washington the names of Canadian citizens alleged to be terrorists — with or without proof.

Maher Arar, anyone?

Did anyone learn anything from past mistakes? Guess not. I mean, who cares if the good guys get lobbed into the same pile as the terrorists, right.

I am ashamed that the word "Canadian" is in CSIS' name. They are anything but representative of me.

Recommend this post

1 comment:

H7N9 Watch said...

We created CSIS in the first place in order to eliminate the culture of lawlessness in what was then the RCMP Security Service. Sounds like maybe we're in need of another housecleaning... a more thorough one this time.