Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Calling black colleague ‘House Negro’ not racist, accused racist says

Are you friggin' kidding me??!?

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2011/07/27/calling-black-colleague-house-negro-not-racist-ex-professor


Who died that a biggot gets to decide whether his statements are racist or not? It's like asking a Nazi whether his views are anti-semetic. Ask Bill O'Reilley whether he is a right win nutcase?

The abuser always always always denies his actions are abusive.

As for the charge of racism: Guilty as charged! Off with his head!


Recommend this post

3 comments:

Jerome Bastien said...

Wow, I actually had Rancourt as a teacher. He was weird then, and he's gone off the deep end since. He started staging "academic squatting" classes - where he sets up a course with his department, say "Fundamentals of Electro-Magnetism" and he ends up not teaching that at all and starts ranting about his pet issues instead.

"house negro" is a very offensive term. He's an idiot for publishing that and I hope he gets taken to the cleaners.

DivaRachel said...

How come U of (0) hires these profs? How come he can "not teach" paying students anf get away with it?

If he can qualify for that job, maybe I should apply!

Jerome Bastien said...

Those are all excellent questions which I do not have the answer to.

Except maybe this: once you have tenure, you can get away with just about anything, in the name of "academic freedom".