The first order for the woman Premier is to reverse the cuts in education.
YEE-HAW!
Allison Redford, rabble rouser, lawyer, former Joe Clark supporter, and a voice for change in the Ol' Boys Club of the Alberta Conservatives.
YEE-HAW!
Recommend this post
5 comments:
I was hoping she would get in when I first heard about her. The only thing, I do not think is wise..., is her endorsment of the Keystone pipeline to the US.
Honestly, A Eliz, I'd never heard of her until this morning when the CBC news radio mentioned a woman was Premier of AB. I hope I still like her when I get to know her.
Or if spell checking is on, then …
Congratulations to Alberta Progressive Conservatives for choosing a Red Tory and a woman to lead their province. The first order for the woman Premier is to reverse the cuts in education.
YEE-HAW!
Allison Redford, rabblerouser, lawyer, former Joe Clark supporter, and a voice for change in the Ol' Boys Club of the Alberta Conservatives.
We can all agree that she's better than the slippery Gary Mar and way better than the Wildrose leader, Danielle Smith, not to mention Morton et all but time will tell if we finally see some progressive change in Alberta.
Thanks, YYC! This goes to prove The Diva should not be posting to her blog while half asleep on a Sunday morn after being awoken by CBC radio news !
There is one thing that has to be nipped in the bud immediately. Someone please tell Alison shrill is not pretty. It is a real turn off. A woman's voice carries very well without raising it because someone cuts a woman off or tries to talk a woman down. Palin is a prime example of shrill. Alison, please don't do it and congratulations on your win. I knew you were going to do it when you asked your supporters to make Horner their second choice.
Post a Comment